Dark Chocolate Cookies
*Protein: 5 grams
*Fat: 3 grams
*Carbs: 8 grams
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Yield: about 10 cookies
– 275g rinsed and drained black beans (about 1 can)
– 20g Hershey’s dark cocoa powder
– 14g coconut flour
– 14g melted coconut oil
– 25g walden farms chocolate syrup
– 30g chocolate whey isolate
– 1 egg
– 20g mini chocolate chips
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– sweetner to taste (stevia)
– pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. With a food processor or blender, blend beans and cocoa until a homogeneous paste-like consistency is reached.
3. Transfer mixture to mixing bowl and add all other ingredients except for chocolate chips.
4. Mix thoroughly and place on sprayed cookie sheet.
5. Add chocolate chips (optional) on top of each cookie and bake for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!