*Protein: 31 grams
*Fat: 11 grams
*Carbs: 22 grams
Serving Size: 1/2 total recipe
Here’s a low carb version of steak and rice teriyaki. You could certainly sub chicken or shrimp for a lower fat version as well, and feel free to add any other veggies!
– 2 tbls waldens farm Asian dressing
– 2 tbls soy sauce
– 8 oz sirloin tip steak or lean red meat
– ½ tbls minced garlic
– 1 tsp sesame oil
– 500g cauliflower(sub rice if you need carbs)
-100g red peppers
– 2tbls green onion
1. Mix ½ Asian sauce, ½ soy sauce, and minced garlic. Marinate steak with this mixture in a large zip lock bag for an hour in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat grill to high heat. Grill steak and red peppers for about 10 minutes on each side, to desired doneness.
3. While steaks are grilling, rice the cauliflower with a food processor.
4. Place sesame oil in a pan over stove top medium heat. Add riced cauliflower, ½ teriyaki, ½ soy sauce, and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
5. Cut up steak into small, bite-sized pieces and add to riced cauliflower. Top with green onions& Enjoy!