*Protein: 45 grams
*Fat: 12 grams
*Carbs: 30 grams
Serving Size: 1 Bowl
If you’re not vegan, feel free to sub grilled chicken
– 15g powdered peanut butter (like PB2)
– 112g uncooked soybean noodles
Or Korean glass noodles or miracle noodles for no carb!
– 60g soy sauce
– 112g firm tofu
– ¼ tsp minced garlic
– 5-10 drops fresh lime juice
1. Cook noodles in boiling water for 5-8 minutes then quickly strain and rinse with cold water.
2. Cook garlic over medium-high heat with soy sauce on stovetop for 1 minute (make sure pan is sprayed with 0 calorie cooking spray)
3. Cut tofu block into small square pieces and cook in garlic/soy sauce for about 3 minutes on each side.
4. Turn heat off, then sprinkle PB2 into pan and stir.
5. Place noodles in a bowl, then tofu and sauce on top of noodles; feel free to add more soy sauce to make sauce less thick.
6. Sprinkle lime juice and sesame seeds (or crushed peanuts).