Lemon and Sriracha Chicken Stir Fry
Prep Time: 8 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size1/4 recipe
- 2 tbsp. – Olive Oil (can skip oil for less fat)
- 2 – Chicken breast, diced into 1″ chunks
- 1 – medium onion, sliced
- 1 – bell pepper, diced
- 1 – lemon, sliced thin
- 3 tsp – 3 tsp siracha** more or less, to taste
- 2 tsp – soy sauce
- dash – seasame oil
- handful – almonds, chopped
- garnish – green onions
- 4 cups – broccoli – snap peas – mixed veggies – etc.
- dash – salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a cast iron pan or wok.
- Add chicken and season with salt and pepper, toss.
- Add diced onion, bell pepper, and lemon slices.
- Toss on high heat until browned.
- Add in Soy Sauce, sesame oil and sriracha- add in sriracha slowly and taste as you go to be sure you are not making it too spicy for your personal taste.
- Add pea shoots to pan, toss, and remove from heat.
- Garnish with sliced green onion and nuts.
- Serve warm.