- 1 pound ground lean ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 white onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded or spiralized
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Cook ground meat with sliced white onion in a large skillet over medium heat, making sure meat is crumbled and cooked throughout.
- Stir in garlic, ginger, and soy sauce.
- Add cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, and stir for a few minutes until softened.
- Remove from heat, stir in sesame oil, and top with green onions.
- Can use soy wrappers to make actual egg rolls!! Low calorie and low carb wraps.