Chicken Fajita Sheet Pan Meal
- 2 tsp chili powder (preferrably 1 tsp ancho chili powder 1 tsp regular)
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts , sliced into 1/2-inch thick strips (slice extra wide strips in half)
- 1 of each red , green and, yellow bell peppers, sliced into strips (3 whole total)
- 1 medium yellow onion, halved and sliced from top to root
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray sheet pan with non stick cooking spray.
In a small mixing bowl whisk together chili powders, cumin, paprika, coriander, 1 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper, set aside.
Spread bell peppers and yellow onion onto baking sheet.
Top with chicken strips then sprinkle garlic and seasoning evenly over chicken strips.
Spread into an even layer working to keep chicken from overlapping.
Roast in preheated oven, tossing once halfway through cooking, until veggies are tender and chicken has cooked through, about 18 – 25 minutes.
Drizzle lime juice evenly over top of the chicken fajita filling, sprinkle with cilantro and more salt to taste and toss to coat.
Use rice if you need a carb meal or top with avocado for fats or both if you’re lucky!