1. Please change into clean shoes before working out. This means outside shoes are to be taken off upon entry and clean gym only shoes out on the floor.
2. Use the equipment without abusing it. Treat it like your own please as it’s a very expensive kit we have. Keep nice things nice by taking care of them.
3. Please wipe equipment off when you are done using it. Lightly spray a towel and then wipe surfaces you’ve touched. Please don’t overspray all over or on the components of the equipment. It ruins small moving parts and damages equipment.
4. Please do not let people into the gym who do not have memberships. You are on surveillance for your safety and the security of the facility. Please report anyone you witness breaking this rule.
5. Please report any damages to us as soon as you notice or are responsible for them.
6. Please unload equipment when done and return weights to the weight trees properly. Put back all equipment nicely where you find it.
7. Be courteous of other members and practice overall good etiquette so everyone can workout comfortably.
8. Don’t abuse the music privileges by respecting reasonable volume levels and music selections.
9. Stay away from behind the desk. It’s for staff only.